The www.academy.bamchocolate.com website and the content published on this website are the property of Moja Čokolada d.o.o. The content may be used for non-commercial purposes only and may not be reproduced, copied or distributed in any other way without the permission of the company.The company reserves the right to make any changes to the content published on the www.academy.bamchocolate.com website.
1. General Terms and ConditionsThe general terms and conditions of the academy.bamchocolate.com website are compiled in accordance with the Slovenian Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1) + the Consumer Protection against Unfair Commercial Practices Act (ZVPNPP).The website is managed by Moja Čokolada d.o.o., Kunaverjeva 9, 1000 Ljubljana, registration number: 6508782000, tax number: SI 56073178.The general terms and conditions govern the operation of the academy.bamchocolate.com website, the rights and obligations of the customer, the member, and the website, and apply to the business relationship between academy.bamchocolate.com and the customer.The customer is bound by the general conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order). Whenever an order is placed, the customer is reminded of the general terms and conditions and confirms their understanding of the general terms and conditions by placing an order.
2. Accessibility of InformationThe provider undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
- Company information (name, headquarters and registration number)
- Company contact information (email, phone)
- Main e-content features
- Access to e-content or services (the customer will be given access to all e-content or services offered by the BAM Pâtisserie Academy within a reasonable time)
- Prices are stated clearly and unambiguously
- Payment methods and claiming the service
- Deadline for withdrawal from the service and conditions for withdrawal (the right to withdraw is defined in accordance with Article 43c of Consumer Protection Act; in cases where the consumer does not have the right to withdraw in accordance with Article 43c of Consumer Protection Act, the consumer will be explicitly informed thereof)
- Explanation of the complaint procedure
3. Services providedDue to the nature of online business, the e-content provided is updated and changed frequently and quickly.The online content is provided by experts in selected fields. Both the experts and the provider undertake that the services on offer will always be of the highest quality and to the satisfaction of users.Any member who has purchased online content can download and access the content on the topic they have paid for. By paying for the service, the customer is guaranteed to receive the specific content they have purchased.
4. Payment methodThe provider accepts the following payment methods:
The provider issues an invoice with a cost breakdown on a durable medium. The sales/purchase contract is stored on the provider’s server in electronic form and the customer can access it via e-mail.
- bank transfer
- credit card
- cash on delivery
5. PricesThe prices of individual pieces of content are published on the website. All prices include VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Prices are valid at the time the order is placed. Prices are valid only when the aforementioned payment methods are used and when the aforementioned conditions apply.
6. ComplaintsThe provider adheres to the applicable legislation on consumer protection. The provider is obliged to establish an effective complaint handling system. In case of problems, the customer can contact the provider by e-mail or telephone.A complaint can be submitted by email or in writing to the company’s address. The provider undertakes to respond to the complaint within eight working days by suggesting the subsequent course of the procedure.The provider strives to the best of their ability to resolve any disputes amicably.
7. Refund of the purchase priceWithin thirty days of the purchase date you can send a written refund request by email to email@example.com, along with your details needed for the transaction. The purchase price is refunded only when the content has not been viewed in its entirety.We will notify you of our decision within five working days of receiving the complaint. If the complaint has been resolved, you will receive a refund within 5 working days of confirmation.In the event of a refund request, we reserve the right to add you to the blocked list banning you from future purchases in our store or related stores owned by us.
8. Settlement of liabilities and non-paymentIf the member or the customer does not settle their obligations, they may be charged additional notice costs and default interest in accordance with the applicable legislation.The customer is obliged to check all of their e-mail folders to see whether they have received the invoice by e-mail.The client is also obliged to notify us of any errors in the invoice by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address mentioned on the website.It is the responsibility of the client to settle their obligations arising from a legally binding contract.
9. Privacy protectionThe provider undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the customers. The data will be used exclusively for sending information materials, offers, invoices, our own research and for other necessary communication.
10. Data protectionThe website processes the personal user data on the basis of the law and/or on the basis of the voluntary consent of the user.The user data collected under the law will be processed in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data and other regulations on all types of personal data processing and storage.The company may verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by examining an identity document or other suitable public document of the individual to whom the data relate.The user has the right to consult, transcribe, copy, supplement, correct, block and erase the personal data that relate to them.If the client subscribes to the services on their own behalf as a legal person, sole proprietor or other organization, while the actual user of the services is a member of such an organization or a person who was given authorization to use the services by such an organization, the client is, at the time of their subscription, obliged to notify all of the individuals that are using the services on the basis of such a contract between the website and the legal person, of the purposes for which their personal data will be processed by mojacokolada.si and its contractual processors.The organization, which is the client of the services offered by the company, makes individual consents that the website needs for personal data processing available for inspection.In order to protect the data, the website is taking the appropriate measures, as well as using the methods and means necessary to ensure data protection.Moja Čokolada d.o.o., Kunaverjeva ulica 9, 1000 Ljubljana, Tax number: SI 56073178, Registration number: 6508782000Bank details:Company: Moja Čokolada d.o.o., Kunaverjeva ulica 9, 1000 Ljubljana, SloveniaIBAN: SI56 6100 0001 0662 393BIC: HDELSI22Bank: Delavska Hranilnica d.d.The general conditions are valid from 1.12.2020